Nicole,

Thank you for your response, but I want to let you know that we will not be using your company for any of our office supplies/toner needs again. A good operating business who wants future return business from their customers would honor a return or exchange even if the “manufacturer” was not willing to. This is a poor excuse for not taking an exchange when we would actually be spending more $ to purchase additional supplies from you and would just like a credit back for the existing drum cartridge which is completely unusable to us since it does not fit our machine. We are not even asking for a refund. You could easily sell this item to another purchaser in the future by keeping it in your stockroom but instead your company would rather lose a longtime customer.

I will be using Staples or Quill.com in the future as they have always honored any return/exchange requests for us on an unused, unopened product and clearly want our business more than Databazaar does. I will also let you know that we will be searching for and providing negative reviews on public opinion sites about your company simply because it has been so difficult to deal with your business when it came to returning a product even though your advertise “Easy return policy” on your website, but clearly this is not the case when it comes right down to it. We feel that other consumers should know that there is some false advertising going on here which is not right.

Had an Experience with Databazaar?

Comments

San Leandro, California, United States #963299

This place is horrible. I would use suppliesoutlet.com

San Antonio, Texas, United States #867292

Hi,

Every organization has the Return and Replacement policy, even Staples or Quill also has.I using Databazaar for last ten years and I did not find any problem with them.

Their customer supports are very much cooperative, no matter how much you bought!!Its really a very pleasant experience to do business with Databazaar.